Scholary Essays is a writing company that is vastly known for offering custom assignment writing services or assistance to all students across the world. According to us, every paper ordered by our clients is significant and deserves the utmost importance and special consideration. Our main goal as we offer custom assignment writing services is to ensure that the students can access a safe and reliable platform for the best assignment writing services. We do so by expanding the scope of our research and custom writing services to ensure that customers are satisfied with the results of our essay help service. For this reason, we guarantee students of free revisions and a money-back guarantee for maximum customer satisfaction.
Our Money Back Guarantee gives you the right to request and receive a refund at any stage of your order if anything goes wrong. This includes any possible problems you might encounter. It also secures your interests. Our company enjoys a high customer satisfaction rate and thus refund requests are rare which is partly due to our crystal-clear Money Back Guarantee. The following are the major cases in which a customer might request a refund and the steps we take in each case.
I want to cancel my order
If you decide to cancel your order before we assign a writer to work on it, you receive a 100% refund. If a writer has already been assigned, and it is confirmed by the order`s status bar at the top of your order page, the refund amount depends on your deadline. You can claim a 70% refund if half or less of the period has passed, and up to 50% thereafter. This is because the writer who starts on your assignment should receive compensation for the work done.
If you want to cancel the order, please make sure to contact our Support Team via phone or Live Chat as soon as possible. This should be followed by a cancellation message on the respective order page. This is the only way we can process your request shortly.
NB: You cannot receive a refund for order cancellation if the paper has been completed and delivered to your order page on time. If the paper has been delivered within the deadline you stipulate and pay for, you can only request a refund due to quality concerns, through the “Refund” button on your order page.
Provided you haven`t downloaded the paper and the circumstances for order cancellation were beyond your control a partial refund of up to 30% might still be considered.
I paid for one order twice
If you notice that you were charged twice, and you receive two receipts from the payment processing system, do not hesitate to contact us. Forward both receipts to our email and the extra payment will be refunded in full within the shortest time possible.
I accidentally placed two identical orders
If you complete the payment for two identical orders by mistake, please contact us immediately to clarify the situation before we proceed with both orders. It is your responsibility to cancel any orders you do not need before we assign a writer to work on them. Otherwise, they are regarded as regular orders and standard refund procedures apply (see *I want to cancel my order*).
No writer was found to work on my order
We always do our best to assign the most appropriate writer to work on your paper; however, it is still possible that on rare occasions the writer is not found. If this does happen, we issue a full refund for you.
If you request for the revision of the finished paper to be completed by a different writer, and a suitable one is not found, our Dispute Resolution Specialist reviews your claim and proceeds with an appropriate refund after you request it.
My paper was late
At Scholary Essays, we make sure to deliver all our assignments to the customers right on time. Providing the assignments before the deadline is our top priority and we make sure to submit the work to the customers on or before the stated deadline. However, once in a blue moon there could be some sort of glitch and there can be a delay in delivery. If you are facing a late delivery issue, reach out to our customer support team and discuss the issue. There is always a genuine issue in the delay of order submission, but when the reason is not genuine, we don’t step back from making a refund.
- If lateness occurs due to the late upload of extra materials on your part, you cannot apply for a lateness refund. Please make sure all paper details and additional materials are provided upon placing the order.
- If due to some other reason the first version of a paper is delivered after the original deadline, you can request a recalculation of the order price, according to the deadline for delivery. For example, an 8-hour delivery paper completed an hour late now falls into the 24-hour delivery category, and should cost less.
- If the deadline has already passed and the assignment is of no use then we will check the task and we will make a full refund or will provide you with the store credits if the content proved to be original and not submitted. Please note, that this should be related to your selected deadline while placing the order.
- Kindly note, if you are using the custom essay even after the deadline is passed and the teacher has deducted only a few marks then only a certain percentage of the total amount would be returned. While making the claim, you will have to show the proof of marks deduction due to late submission.
- Since the refund claim is a collaborative process and an investigation is being carried out to resolve the case so you must ensure your presence. In case you are not able to respond timely to our expert queries (within 12 hours of being posted on your order page) or if the lack of information given by you has led to a missed deadline, we will not entertain any full or partial refund requests.
- If the delay is caused due to an inability of our writing expert, you can avail of a 20% – 50% refund of your order and the approved refund amount. If lateness occurs with a long-term order (11-14 days or longer) we refund 7% upon your request.
- We offer a refund only if the original deadline of the assignment is missed by us. In case of revision, a new deadline has to be mutually decided. No refund claims can be made if a revision deadline was not decided.
NB: All lateness refund requests should be submitted in a note on your order page, within 14 days from the time the paper was delivered.
The revision of my paper was late
Delay refunds and price recalculation do not apply to revisions since revision deadlines are set individually for each order.
Make sure your writer has a sufficient amount of time to complete your order. For example, if your paper is due in 7 days, choose a 5-day deadline so we have time for any possible revisions.
I am not fully satisfied with the quality of the paper. However, I accept it and will revise it myself. I request a partial refund.
If the quality of the paper submitted to you is unsatisfactory, you may request for a different writer to tackle your order or a free revision. Clicking the “Refund” button on your personal page is also an alternative option that allows you to request a partial refund. After clicking the button, select I am not fully satisfied with the quality of the paper. However, I accept it and will revise it myself. I request a partial refund.
Choosing this option will automatically provide you with the MS version of your order. You will then be offered 14 days to provide substantial reasons and examples that prove your claim is valid or you can provide us with the version of your own revised paper as supporting evidence. If your claims are valid, the Dispute Department will refund you up to 40% of your money. Contact our support team through your order page, phone, or via live chat for assistance when you want to request a partial refund after you have already approved the last version of your order.
In case you fail to provide the required information for dispute resolution within 14 days, the dispute will be canceled and you will receive no refunds. You should utilize the “Refund” button on your personal page for all partial refund requests within 14 days from the time the order is approved.
I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of the paper, so I have decided to write it myself. I request a full refund.
If the quality of the final paper submitted does not meet your standards, you may request a different writer or a free revision. You can also click the “Refund” button on your order page and select, “I am completely dissatisfied with the quality of the paper, so I have decided to write it myself. I request a full refund”, to request for a full refund if you haven’t previously approved the paper.
Once you choose this option, the paper we created is posted online immediately for commercial purposes. You are then offered 14 days to provide substantial reasons and examplesto showcase your claim is valid. You can also provide us with your own version of your paper as supporting evidence that the writer did not satisfy your expectations. The copy of the paper provided as evidence is immediately discarded after review and is not offered to any third party or stored in our internal database. Up to 100% could be refunded at the Dispute Department’s discretionif your claims are valid. No refund will be issued and the dispute will be canceled if you fail to provide the required information within 14 days.
Full refund request offers the company the right to publish the paper online for commercial purposes. We lack essay databases and if it is published online means that if it is searched in any search engine or by any anti-plagiarism software it will be linked to our site. We may also publish them as a sample essay or content. We do this to protect our writer’s work if a customer requests a refund after the work has been completed and utilized.
Customers are offered the chance to review the paper submitted by the writer and request corrections if necessary. However, clicking on the “Approve order” button relegates you from requesting a full refund because it provides access to a printable and editable version of the paper. If you have previously approved the original or revised version of your paper by clicking the “Approved Order” button you qualify for a partial refund.Refund requests should be submitted by clicking the “Refund” button on your personal page within 14 days from the time the paper is submitted.
Low quality of paper- Paper is not meeting the standard requirements
The quality of our papers is always commendable, but when it is not, we provide a revision option. You will have to get the paper revised and if we properly fix all the errors, the refund cannot be made. Otherwise, the claim will be approved provided that any of the following conditions are being satisfied.
- The paper is completely plagiarized. Even though we check all of our essays through plagiarism detector software but if you can prove it to us, and the proof is authentic, give us a chance to revise. In cases where the deadline doesn’t allow the chance of revision, we will make a full refund or give you store credits.
- The paper’s quality does not satisfy the client’s specifications. First of all, we have a team of expert tutors who carefully work as per the given specifications, but in case of an issue with the paper, we request our clients to avail themselves of the free revision/redo options until satisfaction. We offer unlimited free revisions for 14 days, and if you are going with revision, a full refund will not be applicable after that.
- The client is not satisfied even after the revisions; our QA department will analyze the paper and identify the right amount to refund. If the paper is already submitted further, a refund is not applicable.
- In the orders where the client is being provided with the drafts, it is their responsibility to check the quality and notify us in that instant. The refund will be made if the notified issue is not fixed in the final paper and has affected the quality overall. However, if the issues are not notified since the beginning and are being used in the end for a refund, there will be no refund made.
I would like to receive a refund for an additional service/feature
Progressive Delivery order
For orders using the Progressive Delivery feature, the deadline for a revision request is limited to 21 days after initial approval. Once you press the “Approve part” button in your Progressive Delivery and proceed to the next section of your order, you cannot request a refund for the previously approved part.
You can receive a refund for only the last section of the order delivered to you. All parts of the order approved using the “Approve part” button become non-refundable once we start working on the next section. The 10% Progressive Delivery fee itself is non-refundable.
The $5 deposit for our Writer’s sample service is non-refundable, so please make sure you check the samples provided on time. If you fail to request a different writer within the given time, we regard it as acceptance of the writer initially assigned.
If you pay the extra fee for an Advanced or ENL (English as a Native Language) writer, but we are unable to find one to work on your order at the time, assign a writer with a lower category (such as Best Available) instead, the extra fee is refunded to you.
A copy of the sources used
The additional fee you pay for this service becomes non-refundable once the copies of the sources are delivered with your paper. In case they were not provided upon delivery for some reason this payment will be refunded.
I received my completed paper but forgot to approve it
Please note that you have 14 days to approve your order (or order-part for orders with a Progressive Delivery feature). The time for approval is calculated automatically from the moment the last version is uploaded to your order page. If you fail to request a revision or to approve your order (or order-part) within 14 days, the paper is approved automatically by the system. From the moment the order is approved (by you or the system), you have 14 days to request a refund. After that, no refund request is possible.
Refund Processing Timelines And Process
Owing to the nature of work which is subjective, a customer may have an opinion about the quality of the work and delivery which is different from that of the tutor. In such situations, the customer is required to file any and all claims/ complaints/ refund requests in compliance with the following guidelines to be eligible for refund –
- Provide a minimum of 7 working days for evaluating and communicating the decision on the request
- Provide a minimum of 7 working days for processing refund after the decision has been communicated by the company
Before lodging a refund appeal, we request our clients to read the following cases carefully:
- If a client is not satisfied with the work even after having seven revisions offered by us, then the customer is authorized to file a complaint by contacting our customer support executives. After that, it is our responsibility to:
- Assign your project to a different experienced writer to execute your order successfully.
- Or provide a complete refund to you
- If you are charged twice by credit card accidentally, Scholary Essays will be liable to return the mistakenly charged amount immediately.
- The quality of the paper is poor
- When we fail to meet your deadline
- If the customer service executives do not respond to you
- If there is an infection of plagiarism in the delivered work
- If you fail to notify us before communicating to a third party, it will be considered a breach of contract.
Adhere to the following instructions to limit dispute cases
- You should give all the required information and recheck for any errors before posting your order for work.
- Communication is very important; therefore, you should maintain healthy and regular communication with the writer assigned to work on your order to assist when needed. This facilitates quality work production and satisfaction.
- We request you to be considerate and stay calm in matters of dispute when making your appeal, claim, and exhibit great understanding to allow us to process your claim and provide you appropriate feedback. Our support team staff work 24/7 and are often willing to provide assistance when necessary.
We have expert personnel that investigates every claim from our clients, which ensures detailed and quick solutions. We consider a dispute as a problem shared between two parties, our writers and the customer, rather than just canceling an order. Since we value your loyalty and that of our writers, we must take into consideration the interest of both sides to come up with a fair judgment.
If you wish to get a full return, then the refund request should only be made within 14 days of receiving your work. The Quality Assurance Department possesses all rights to make a final decision regarding a refund by considering all the pieces of evidence provided.